Top 5 questions
1. What printer can I connect to my system?
- Every system has its own set of compatible printers depending on revision. Please check with KPI Service Engineer or your sales representative for list of compatible printers.
2. How can I configure DICOM?
- Each system has its own specific set of instructions to set up DICOM connectivity, but overall every system has the same basic guidelines for configuration. Important information to note are: IP Address, AE Title, Subnet Mask, Port number, and Default Gateway if necessary.
2-1. The System pings but does not send images. Is the system not functioning?
- When this condition is met the problem is 99.9% of the time related to configuration issues on the system or server end, but doe snot mean the system is defective.
2-2. I can connect to DICOM storage but not to Worklist. What is the problem?
- Most Worklist servers have filtering functions as a security measure. Please make sure to talk to your server administrator to get clearance to the Worklist server.
3. Can I record realtime studies?
- Realtime studies can be recorded using an after market DVD recorder. You will be able to record the whole study as you are scanning and give to your customer at the end of the study.
4. I have the printer connected but I am unable to print. Is the system bad or my printer?
- Most newer system have connections for use with a digital printer. If you cannot print the issue is most likely that you need to setup the print button on the control panel.
5. How can I save moving images without using a DVD recorder?
- CINE loops, or moving images, can be saved on most systems using the acquire functioning without freezing the image. This will allow you to record several seconds of a study for review at a later time.